- Go to the Desktop Planner Webpage here.
- Click on the Green tab at the bottom that says, “Create New FollowMe Account.”
- Type in your E-mail, and Password of your choosing, and click ‘Submit’. The page will automatically refresh, and then you can build your schedule by clicking on the ‘Sessions’ tab which is located on the left hand side of the screen.
- To add a Session to your schedule, click the Calendar icon on the Session, and you will then see it turns into a Bookmark icon. You can then confirm it has been added to your schedule by clicking the “My Planner” tab on the left hand side of the screen.
Note: Please remember your email and password!
How to Sync your Schedule from the Desktop Planner to the CEC 2018 Mobile App:
- To sync your schedule to the CEC 2018 mobile app, download the mobile app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store by searching “CEC Convention” or “CEC Convention & Expo.”
- Once the app has downloaded and you are on the home screen, click the Settings gear in the upper right hand corner, which is next to the refresh button.
- Click “Sync with My Planner” and click “Additional Device.” Enter in your E-mail and Password you created on the Desktop Planner, and click “Submit.” The app should then automatically refresh, and your schedule will be synced over. You can view your schedule by clicking the “My Schedule” icon on the dashboard.