|• Are you a CEC member?|
• What registration option works for you?
• Do you want to add a full- or half-day
|Travel||• How are you traveling to the convention:|
car, plane, train?
• Estimate using a travel service.
• Consider your ground transportation
while in Baltimore. (Most hotels are within walking distance of the Baltimore Convention Center.)
|Lodging||• CEC has negotiated travel discounts and secured reduced-rate hotel rooms to make your stay affordable.||$|
|Food||• How many meals will you need?|
• Do you have a food per diem?
CEC 2021 Registration Rates
(Registration rates do not include optional workshops.)
|Registration Type||Best Rate Expires
12/01/20 – 03/06/21
|One day Rate
FULL REGISTRATION INCLUDES…
- 3 General Sessions (sessions for ALL attendees, Wed, Thur, Fri)
- 450 + Professional Sessions (a mix of demonstrations, panels, presentations with Q&A, poster sessions on Wed., Thur., Fri., and Sat.)
- 25 Teacher2Teacher sessions (Wed., Thur., Fri., and Sat.)
- Opportunity to earn up to 23 professional development hours (PDHs)
- The Expo—filled with Vendors showing off cutting edge technology and the newest resources for your classrooms
- Convention discounts on all products in the CEC Bookstore!
- Plan to schedule time in the Tech Playground
- Networking opportunities galore
- CEC’s Mobile App is the Convention Planner and so much more!