Soak up as much knowledge as you need
A strand is a group of sessions that has a common thread and offers a number of different ways to look at an issue or topic. Follow your passion for specific content by diving into all four of a Strand’s sessions, or dip your toe in with just a few. Create your own learning experience!
We’ve invited the top experts in the field to present content in depth and from a variety of perspectives in the following Strands:
- RTI in Mathematics: Research-Based Innovations in Screening, Tier 2, and Tier 3
- Preparing Individuals With Autism for the World of Adulthood
- How Can We Make Intensive Intervention Happen? Considerations for Knowledge Development, Implementation, and Policy
- Common Core: Connecting the Dots to Educational Planning
- Using Research-Based Practices to Teach Academic Skills to Secondary Students With Disabilities
- When PCS Means “Planning Consistent Services”: Children With Disabilities in Military Families
- Educational Strategies and Interventions for High School Students With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Practices and Support Systems for English Learners
Don’t forget to get the credit you deserve! You’ll be eligible to earn Professional Development Hours for each Strand session you attend and you can track your activities session by session with an easy online system — for no additional fee!