A message from Indiana CASE President Mark Booth
As you know, Indiana CASE (ICASE) has partnered with the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) for the CEC 2019 Convention & Expo, January 29 – February 2, 2019 in Indianapolis, IN. What you may not know is that ICASE’s annual spring conference events have been incorporated into CEC 2019. The result is a much richer professional development experience than you could get at either event alone.
Full registration for CEC 2019 will give you access to exclusive ICASE programming AND all CEC 2019 general and concurrent sessions. Use promo code ICASE at checkout. (Additional fees apply for convention workshops).
I look forward to personally greeting you at CEC 2019 in Indy!
ICASE Special Registration Rates REGISTER TODAY
Exclusive ICASE Programming at CEC 2019
- Wednesday, January 30
- 8:00 a.m. Indiana CASE Business Meeting (Room 205, Level 2)
- 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Indiana Department of Education, Office of Special Education Update (Room 205, Level 2)
- Thursday, January 31
- 7:30 a.m. Indiana CASE Legislative Breakfast (held offsite at General Assembly)
- 3:30 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. Indiana CASE Think Tank (Room 205, Level 2)
- Friday, February 1
- 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Unified Champion Schools – Sports Showcase (Exhibit Hall)
CEC 2019 Workshops Explore Workshops
You can extend your professional development experience by attending any of our workshops. These full- or half-day workshops give you an opportunity to take a deeper dive into topics of your choice (additional fees apply).
CEC 2019 Sessions Administrator Sessions Browse All Sessions
CEC 2019 will feature almost 700 sessions, some selected specifically for administrators, so you can definitely make the most of your professional development by attending multiple sessions on various topics. Download the CEC 2019 Personal Session Planner and use it as you browse sessions to help you design your own experience at the convention.