“If you are a professional in the field of special education, the CEC Convention is a must-attend event. You will not find another conference with a variety of hot topics in the field of special education with such high-quality presenters anywhere. The excitement of so many professionals in one setting is contagious and the networking opportunities with like-minded professionals is invaluable in my work. I always leave the CEC Convention energized, rejuvenated, and armed with a full toolbox that cannot be replicated anywhere.”
At CEC 2021, the focus will be on special educators with a single goal: making a difference for children with exceptionalities. Whatever your role—general or special education teacher, district administrator, principal, teacher educator, teacher in training, or paraprofessional—you can drive educator and student success by attending CEC 2021.
Attending the CEC 2021 Convention & Expo will allow you to:
- Keep your fingers on the pulse of trends, hot topics, and emerging practices in special education.
- Gain insights from leading special education experts to help make your practice better.
- Get great ideas to use in your classroom as you connect with educators practicing in different settings from around the world.
- Choose from over 350 sessions across all topics of education related concerns.
- Earn up to 23 professional development hours by attending sessions Wednesday – Saturday. If you only have a day to attend, you can earn up to 6 hours.
- Enhance your convention experience by visiting the Expo and the Technology Playground. You will experience new technology offered by vendors and can see it in action in the technology playground.
- And, so much more!