Whether you are an educator, administrator, teacher educator, researcher, related service professional, curriculum specialist, student, or parent, the CEC 2015 has something for YOU.
Program Chair Russell Gersten and the 2015 Program Advisory Committee are planning hundreds of educational sessions in a variety of formats to meet every learner’s needs. Join us to:
- Participate in the many rich opportunities to learn and engage in dialogue about the field’s most important topics, including:
- Common Core State Standards.
- Teacher Effectiveness.
- Universal Design for Learning.
- Assistive Technology.
- Co-teaching and Collaboration.
- Response to Intervention.
- Evidence-based Instructional Strategies.
- Restraint and Seclusion.
- Alternative Schools.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Classroom Management.
- And much more!
- Network with internationally renowned experts in special and gifted education and discuss the latest research and most promising instructional strategies.
- Register for one of the full- or half-day ticketed workshops. These workshops provide focused content delivery and time to absorb and learn, enriching your convention experience.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of colleagues and students by participating in special events, including the Opening General Session and theYes I Can Awards ceremony.
- Browse the Expo Hall, brimming with cutting-edge products and services.
You won’t want to miss this chance to further your professional growth, catch up on what’s happening in the field, learn about the latest in evidence-based practices, expand your knowledge and broaden your perspectives—all while enjoying all that sunny San Diego has to offer.
Let us know! What are you hoping to take away from CEC 2015? What part are you looking forward to the most?