Group Registration Form
Please note: The Group Registration Form is only available for organizations located in the United States and/or Canada. International registrants should use the individual registration form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Groups of 5-9 save 10% on each registration
- Groups of 10+ save 15% on each registration
Did you know that members save more? Consider adding a group membership to save even more on your convention registration!
Please note the following Registration and Cancellation Policies before proceeding:
- Group registration must be submitted online using the Group Registration Form.
- Please note: Group registrations are complete once CEC Member Services has processed your registrations and notified your group contact to accept payment. Incomplete registration forms will be returned for completion.
- Group registrations must be submitted together, at one time, to receive the group registration discount. Additions made after submission will be billed at the current applicable rate at the time of processing and not eligible for the group registration discount.
- Group registrations are based on the rate at the time of registration, CEC membership status and category. All group registrants must be members of CEC to receive the registration discount at the time of submission.
- Group discounts apply only to the in-person or virtual convention registration. Group rates do not apply to workshops or special events.
- If using a purchase order, a full copy of the purchase order must be included with your submission. Purchase orders must be submitted at the time of group registration using the Group Registration Form. All supporting documentation must be included with the purchase order to receive the group registration rate.
- If paying by credit card, CEC Member Services will reach out to the designated group contact for payment information once the Group Registration Form has been processed.