Groups of 5-9 save 10% on each registration, and groups of 10+ save 15% on each registration. Please read the following registration details:
- Group registrations are based on CEC membership status and based on the rate at the time of the registration.
- Group discounts apply only to event registration for either the in-person or virtual conventions. Group rates do not apply to workshops or special events.
- Group registration cannot be completed online and must be completed using registration forms (coming soon). All registration forms must be submitted together. Forms need to be processed together either by remitting forms, processing all forms online, or by submitting the following information in Excel spreadsheet format: spreadsheet must include first name, last name, name of institution/school district, address, city, state, zip, email, best telephone number, registration choice (in-person or virtual only), workshop options, if applicable, for each registrant.
- If using a Purchase Order, the number must be included along with a copy of the purchase order.
- Please email email@example.com with questions or assistance.
Registrations paid or promised by check, credit card, or purchase order are subject to the following:
- In-Person Registration Cancellations:
- Before Dec. 31, 2022: Cancellations of registration will be accepted in writing—either emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to PO Box 79026, Baltimore MD 21270-0024. No cancellation fee will be deducted.
- After Dec. 31, 2022: Cancellations will be accepted in writing. However, a $100 cancellation fee will be deducted from all refunds.
- After Feb. 10, 2023, no refunds will be issued.
- In-Person Workshop Changes/Cancellations will be accepted through Feb. 10, 2023. All changes or cancellations must be made before Feb. 10, 2023 by emailing email@example.com.
- Substitutions: Substitutions are always accepted. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Transfers of registrations or workshops from students to non-students and members to non-members may have an additional fee.
- All presenters whose proposals are accepted for the program agree to register and pay for the convention by September 30, 2022.
- Any presenter who fails to register by this date will have their information will be removed from all convention programming.
- Registration for the in-person convention also includes registration for the virtual convention. If your presentation is scheduled only as a virtual session during the virtual convention, you will only be required to register for the virtual convention component.
- CEC will provide an LCD projector and screen for in-person sessions. In-person poster sessions will not have any AV equipment provided.
- Presenters are responsible for bringing their own laptop or arrange to rent equipment.
- Presenters of pre-recorded virtual sessions agree to provide caption files with the appropriate time stamps.