Register for one of our full- or half-day convention workshops to enhance your CEC 2015 professional development experience! Workshops are presented by topic area experts who will provide you with practical, evidence-based information. New for 2015, Workshops 15 and 18 will be available on Saturday, April 11. Check the CEC convention website for new additions and complete descriptions of each workshop with learner outcomes and updates. A separate registration fee is required for preconvention workshops.
- Behavior Support: Constructing a Schoolwide Climate of Responsibility and Motivation
- Closing the Arithmetic-to-Algebra Gap for Students With Disabilities
- Co-Teaching: Beyond the Basics for Improved Student Outcomes
- Culturally Responsive Teaching: What Does It Look Like?
- Developing Legally Defensible IEPs: What LEA Representatives Need to Know
- Effective Supervision of Paraeducators: Why, What, and How
- Life Centered Education (LCE) Transition Curriculum: From Concept to Real-World Applications
- Preparing Students With Disabilities to Succeed in College
- Program Developer Workshop: How to Prepare the Program Recognition Report
- Program Reviewer Workshop: How to Review CEC Program Recognition Reports
- Six Successful Strategies for Teaching CCSS to Students With Moderate to Severe Disabilities
- Using Technology for Executive Function Training for All Students