Touch • Feel • Play • Make • Take
The CEC-ISET Technology Playground is an immersive hands-on experience where you can interact with vendors, educators, and students who will share current assistive and instructional technology that can support your students. Tech Playground will be located inside the Expo Hall and open to all attendees Wednesday, March 13 - Friday, March 15.
Plus, you can earn up to one (1) Continuing Education Unit (CEU) for spending time in the Playground.
We're confirming our Playground Partners now. Check back later for a full schedule and more information on:
- Featured Partners
- Interactive Assistive and Educational Technology Displays
- Educator Share Fair Sessions
- Make n’ Takes: Low Tech Projects to Take with You
- Research-to-Practice Sessions on Technology Development
- Mini-Presentations on Technology Across the Curriculum
Make n’ Takes: Technology to Take with You
Are you interested in providing a Make n’ Take in the Tech Playground? Click here to serve as a presenter for this year’s Make n' Takes. This will be a first-come, first-serve experience with materials for 12 participants.
Length: 60 minutes in the Tech Playground which is in the Exhibit Hall
Days: Thursday or Friday
What to expect:
- $100 will be provided as reimbursement to cover the cost of materials.
- You will be provided a presenter badge for the Tech Playground
- You will be provided a table for attendees to participate
- You will be provided a TV monitor to display examples, if needed
- Your topic will be advertised in the CEC app and on the website
- Your topic will show up on the schedule right outside the Tech Playground
Thank you to our vendors!