Share • Touch • Feel • Play
The CEC-ISET Technology Playground is an immersive hands-on experience where attendees can interact with you and your current assistive and instructional technology. Share your technology and engage with potential customers as they use it!
The Tech Playground will be located inside the Expo Hall and open to all attendees Wednesday, March 13 - Friday, March 15.
Attendees can earn up to one (1) Continuing Education Unit (CEU) for spending time in the Playground, making their visit valuable.
Make n’ Takes: Technology to Take with You
Are you interested in providing a Make n’ Take in the Tech Playground? Click here to serve as a presenter for this year’s Make n' Takes. This will be a first-come, first-serve experience with materials for 12 participants.
- Length: 60 minutes in the Tech Playground which is in the Exhibit Hall
- Days: Thursday or Friday
What to expect:
- $100 will be provided as reimbursement to cover the cost of materials.
- You will be provided a presenter badge for the Tech Playground
- You will be provided a table for attendees to participate
- You will be provided a TV monitor to display examples, if needed
- Your topic will be advertised in the CEC app and on the website
- Your topic will show up on the schedule right outside the Tech Playground
Become a Tech Playground Partner
$1,000 per half day session
- One (1) tabletop display in the Tech Playground area (includes electricity, WiFi, two chairs, one 6’ draped table)
- Sponsor logo recognition and acknowledgement on all materials promoting the Tech Playground
- Half-day opportunities for vendors to share their products and interact with attendees
- Wednesday, March 13, 1:00PM-5:00PM
- Thursday, March 14, 8:00AM-12:00PM OR 12:00PM-4:00PM
- Friday, March 15, 8:00AM-12:00PM OR 12:00PM-4:00PM
- Sponsor recognition Included in Push Notification for Tech Playground during allotted time
- Sponsor logo included on Tech Playground swag
“n2y has been an active participant at CEC for over a decade. As a company that provides solutions for exceptional children, we cannot say enough about the value of this conference and the community it serves. The recent addition of the Technology Playground has been phenomenal to the CEC line-up. The playground allows attendees to meet with select vendors in a single location for hands-on interaction without roaming all the aisleways. With so many valuable presentations for attendees to sit in on, that time-saving addition really has people congregating and collaborating! Being part of the CEC conference keeps n2y connected to those who change the lives of exceptional children and allows them to share their educational needs, which aids in developing better solutions.”
- Leslie Grashel, VEIP, n2Y