Early Career Mentoring Breakfast
Gather with your fellow early career professionals at this event designed just for you. Over breakfast you'll network with your table of peers and learn from a veteran special education professional about a topic of your choice, which may include:
- Partnering with families, self-care, social justice in the school house, considering doctoral work
- Shifting from lesson planning to conducting lessons in 'real life'.
- Collaboration with colleagues.
- Creating a safe and supportive learning environment for all students.
- Navigating parent/teacher communication
This event is free for all early career teachers, but sign-ups are required as space is limited!
Please sign up for your conversation topic here by selecting one (1) conversation topic to participate in. You will be seated by topic with an expert in the field!: https://cec1785.wufoo.com/forms/majtm0v0ptzrfx/
If you’ve signed up for a session and your ability to attend changes, or if you’d like to change your selection before February 24, please email email@example.com.
Thanks to our sponsor, American Printing House.