Pre-Service Teacher Mentoring Breakfast
Gather with your fellow pre-service teachers at this event designed just for you. Over breakfast you'll network with your table of peers and learn from a veteran special education professional about a topic of your choice, which may include:
- Functional behavioral assessments
- Shifting from lesson planning to conducting lessons in 'real life'.
- Creating a sense of belonging for school faculty and staff within a professional school culture.
- Navigating the IEP process
- Preparing for job interviews – what to expect and what to request.
This event is free for all future teachers, but sign-ups are required as space is limited!
Please sign up for your conversation topic here by selecting one (1) conversation topic to participate in. You will be seated by topic with an expert in the field!:
If you’ve signed up for a session and your ability to attend changes, or if you’d like to change your selection before February 24, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to our sponsor, American Printing House.